What is concrete5?
concrete5 is an Open Source CMS for genrarl web site. concrete5 provide directry/intuitive UI/UX for web site operators.
concrete5 has a lot of function, for e-Commerce, multi language site, and more.
Features of concrete5
Intuitive an usefull admin panel
- The structure of web site can be changed by dragging and dropping from the site map, and other easy-to-use measures are applied in various areas.
- A content can be created and managed in units called "blocks", allowing for the creation of free content. There's also a layout function that allows you to place your content anywhere you want.
Easy transform static HTML to concrete5 theme
- You can create a design theme in a short time without knowledge like WordPress short code. Of course, it's also easy to support mobile devices.
Advanced permission setting capabilities
- You can set detailed permissions for each page, content, and area.
For example, if you have a operator who only updates the news page, you can give their permission to add pages only at the bottom of the "What's New" page.
A lot of Add-ons
- You can easily add a variety of features by adding add-ons. Many of them are available for free, and they are still growing.